Before you fly
As a responsible traveler who wants a hassle free experience, we suggest following the 3 golden rules of travel preparedness :
- Have at least 6 months validity on your passport. (With less than 6 months validity, you may not able to fly to your destination.)
- Obtain the necessary & correct visas and travel permits for the country you are travelling to.
- We highly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your entire journey so you can travel with a peace-of-mind.
It is your sole responsibility to make all necessary travel arrangements, and to ensure compliance with all laws, government regulations and orders associated with all points of travel. Prior to making a Booking, you should consider and obtain information about topics, such as, but not limited to:
- Entry requirements – visas and identifications;
- Medical requirements – including inoculations/ vaccinations; and
- Destination information – risks to health and safety.
Air Timor is strictly a point to point carrier and shall not be responsible for any connecting flight arrangements which you may choose to make.
In the event of Unforeseen Delays or Diversions Air Timor will certainly assist as much as possible and within existing Ticketing Terms and Conditions or conventions, however we recommend you immediately contact your Travel Agents and / or other Airlines directly for any connecting international flights. (Comprehensive travel insurance may further cover you for additional costs. )
As travel involves many risks, we strongly recommend that each passenger purchase is covered by Comprehensive travel insurance for entire journey, which can provide coverage in events such as, but not limited to:
- Plans change / trip cancellation;
- Medical and hospital expenses;
- Personal injury and death; and
- Delayed, damaged or lost Baggage.
Air Timor may apply extra charges for checked baggage in excess of their permitted allowance. Baggage Allowance is as follows :
- BUSINESS CLASS : 30KG
- ECONOMY CLASS : 20KG
- HAND CARRY 1pc : 7KG
All Checked Baggage and Cabin Baggage must comply with applicable size and weight restrictions. Air Timor reserves the right to examine the contents of any cabin baggage, irrespective of the type or category of cabin / checked baggage subject to conventions.
DANGEROUS GOODS ( HAZARDOUS MATERIALS)
For safety reasons, dangerous goods must not be packed in checked or cabin (unchecked) baggage and cargo. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply.
SECURITY & SEARCHES
Your safety and Security is important to us, as such Air Timor, the appointed airport or government staff / officers may:
- Require you to submit to clothing and body searches;
- Require you to submit your Baggage to searches or inspections; and
- Search or inspect your Baggage with or without you present.
As a result of a search, or if you refuse to submit yourself or your Baggage to a search, we may refuse to carry you and your Baggage, and may deliver your Baggage to government or airport officers. In the event we refuse to carry you after your refusal, your ticket may be forfeited without refund, at Air Timor’s sole discretion.